Praca: Big Data / Advanced Analyst (Python)
Nr ref.: LP/BDAA/ZD/09
ASA Advanced Service Analytics is a digital product that enables: Predictive maintenance of Diagnostics instruments and components Constant instrument monitoring and proactive parts replacement Predictive maintenance of instrument components Improved efficiency of support organization (troubleshooting) Input to new design and features of Roche instruments
- Good knowledge of Python ((numpy, scipy, scikit-learn, tensorflow, matplotlib) AND/OR R
- Good knowledge of SQL
- Practical application of Machine Learning algorithms and data mining techniques
- Analytics on Impala, Pig, Hive [hadoop]
- Experience with big data processing tools
- Ability to communicate effectively
- Basic skills and experience with version control and JIRA-like task management
- Basic skills in visualisation of numeric data
- English at least at B2 level
- At least 2-year experience in Data Science or Big Data
- Very good knowledge of Java programming
- Very good knowledge of RDF/OWL processing techniques
- At least intermediate knowledge of Hadoop toolset: - YARN (with HDFS knowledge)/HBase/Solr/Hive/Pig/Spark/Oozie
Zobacz podobne oferty
Stanley Black & Decker® Polska Sp. z o.o. Lokalizacja: kujawsko-pomorskie / Dodane: wczoraj
- Fixed-term 6 months contract Location: Remote (with possibility of using our Warsaw Office) Purpose: This role is responsible to support Phone Validations process for vendor master,...
Objectivity Sp. z o.o. Lokalizacja: kujawsko-pomorskie / Dodane: 2021-10-17
- Your role: Leading and/or supporting major incident investigations and response. Designing and implementing cyber security technology (SIEM, anti-malware). Creating and maintaining...
NOKIA Lokalizacja: kujawsko-pomorskie / Dodane: 2021-10-14
- Localization: Wrocław Daily activities Network & Performance Engineering department provides in-depth analysis of worldwide telecommunications networks. As a Data Analyst you will have...