Praca: Tooling Engineer
- 120,000 employees in 73 countries
- IT infrastructure management services, systems integration, outsourcing and IT consulting
- Almost 5000 people employed in Poland in 8 cities: Bydgoszcz, Warszawa, Wroclaw, Opole, Krakow, Gdansk, Rzeszow, Lodz
Our Group provides Cloud services, Infrastructure & Data Management, Business & Platform solutions for clients across various business sectors: Defense, Financial Services, Health, Manufacturing, Media, Energy & Utilities, Public sector, Retail, Telecommunications and Transportation.
The global tower Global Tooling Services (GTS) develops, deploys new deals and operates a number of ITIL standard service management solutions within ATOS Infrastructure and Data Management. Main scope of job Tooling Engineer is maintenance of tooling applications.
- Acting as tooling team member
- Solving various incidents
- Maintaining Atos global tooling infrastructure
- Communicating/coordinating actions with the 3rd parties
- Fundamental knowledge of Windows or Linux server
- Administration & troubleshooting of operating systems, custom applications and tools
- Diagnosing, resolving and delivering root cause analysis for automatic alerts, issues and incidents
- Handling and resolving incident, problem and change tickets
- Ability to analyze system logs, events and monitoring alerts
- Understanding of MS SQL 2005/2008
- Knowledge of scripting (Perl, Python, Bash)
- Familiar with Nagios
- Familiar with Icinga, Graphana, Graylog
- Familiar with Databases like Maria DB, Influx DB
- Basic apache configuration and troubleshooting
We can offer you a Tooling Engineer job in a growing international company. The possibility to explore the newest technologies, contribute to the implementation of new and modified systems, take ownership of tooling applications and all operational activities.
- You will improve your qualifications by: individual development plans, internal and external trainings, budget for development activities, the opportunity to participate in conferences and gain international certification.
- We will look after you with a private medical package that includes dentist.
- We support your new-year resolutions with Multisport and OK System cards. If you establish a team of sport enthusiasts, you will also get additional funding.
- Do you need new glasses? We will give you up to 600 PLN reimbursement for buying one.
- You will receive a guaranteed pool of points to be used for shopping, concert tickets or fulfilling other dreams.
- Every month we will subsidize commuting.
- Do you want to improve your language skills? Please, do so with us.
- You will do good in the world by helping others thanks to CSR actions.
- You will have an extra vacation for significant moments.
- We will celebrate and have fun during company parities.
- We will build together a positive work culture
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
If you wish to apply for this position and be part of our team, please visit our careers page at jobs.atos.net, select Poland as country and complete our online application form.
- Remote working
- Private medical care including dental care
- Training and development programs
- Foreign languages learning
- Relocation allowance
- Referral bonus
- Private life and travel insurance
- Medicover Benefits System (including Multisport)
- Commuting contribution
- Worldwide career opportunities