Praca: 3D Game Artist (Studio level expert)
As a 3D Game Artist, you will become our partner in creating the new studio and GENRE-DEFINING GAME!
Were looking for someone whose mission is to elevate game dev to a new dimension and help us create a unique product — a 3D Game Artist flesh and blood. Someone obsessed with games, always ready to challenge their mechanics and visual aspects.
A person whos eager, target-oriented, strives for perfection and who falls asleep and wakes up with a head full of brilliant ideas. Are you that person? Great, come and join us!
- make sure the visual development of games is top-notch in terms of design and overall look;
- breathe life into beautiful and enticing game characters;
- come up with brilliant visual concepts;
- take part in artwork ideas for communities and forums;
- be involved in the look and feel of projects in terms of marketing, community and animation;
- be the game design help and support working closely with all engaged parties;
- eat, sleep and breathe the 3D art and incorporate it into our new games.
- 4+ years of experience in game development and game art (portfolio) - exposure to match 2/ match 3 or slot games will be a big plus;
- independent in creating concept sketches;
- producing a range of top quality, casual style 3D;
- at times, being able to work independently on final renderings/tweaks and animation;
- proven experience of working with 3D software, e.g. Maya, 3DS Max;
- experienced in Adobe Photoshop and Flash (Adobe Animate);
- highly-committed and passionate about getting things done autonomously;
- willingness to work as part of a team and having an open-minded attitude towards your colleagues and their work;
- understanding the importance of User Interface design and appreciate it;
- true passion for games.
- very good command of English and willingness to work in an international environment.
- knowledge of the Unity environment;
- knowledge of stop motion/skeletal animation (Unity / Spine).
- drawing and digital painting skills.
- freedom of making partnership decisions;
- flat structure;
- direct influence on the final product and business direction;
- safe environment to develop yourself and your skills;
- friendly and mature working atmosphere.
- working hardware matters - win or mac with accessories - take your pick;
- award-winning office space in the center of Warsaw;
- attractive remuneration based on experience and skills.
- development days (market reconstructions, communities of practice);
- access to educational books that you help us collect in our new office.
- assistance in relocation and relocation package;
- unique welcome pack;
- private medical care and multisport card;
- free lunch days, fresh fruits, refreshments in the office;
- company trips and gatherings.
Zobacz podobne oferty
Powiatowy Urząd Pracy w Tucholi Lokalizacja: kujawsko-pomorskie / Tuchola Dodane: 2020-10-06
- Diagnostyka laboratoryjnaWymagania konieczne: Wykształcenie: wyższe (w tym licencjat), medyczne, kierunek: analityka medyczna Wymagania inne: - uprawnienia do pobierania krwi
Powiatowy Urząd Pracy w Grudziądzu Lokalizacja: kujawsko-pomorskie / Grudziądz Dodane: 2020-10-06
- Przygotowywanie wycen przetargowych, ofertowych (prac elektrycznych)Wymagania konieczne: Wykształcenie: zasadnicze zawodowe, elektryczneWykształcenie: średnie zawodowe, brak...
Powiatowy Urząd Pracy w Bydgoszczy Lokalizacja: kujawsko-pomorskie / Bydgoszcz Dodane: 2020-10-06
- obsługa magazynu, przyjmowanie i wydawanie towaru, załadunek i rozładunek, tworzenie zamówień, dostarczanie towaru do hurtowni, koszenie trawy, prace porządkoweWymagania...