Praca: 5G Automation Engineer, IODT [rekrutacja online]
Come create the technology that helps the world act together
Nokia is committed to innovation and technology leadership across mobile, fixed and cloud networks. Your career here will have a positive impact on people’s lives and will help us build the capabilities needed for a more productive, sustainable, and inclusive world.
We challenge ourselves to create an inclusive way of working where we are open to new ideas, empowered to take risks and fearless to bring our authentic selves to work.
The team you’ll be part of
You will have the responsibility for test automation ramp up, test case integration and modification based on used configurations. Ensure and maintain commercial device integration for test automation. Working together with other SIOP locations as well as with external chipset vendors in test automation areas. As part of these activities, the engineer should be able to understand Nokia 5G RAN implementation and design test plans to verify Nokia 5G RAN functionalities and transfer them for automated test cases. Part of the job is also to coach and conduct training in test automation area.
What you will learn and contribute to
As part of our team, you will:
- Defining test automation based on BFAT & Robot framework
- Main point of contact in any automation related topics towards chipset vendors
- Integrating and modifying existing test cases to work in our test automation and configurations
- Maintaining test automation and looking further improvements on test automation areas
- Perform automated test cases in Nokia IOT lab and if needed in the customer lab – 5G SA/NSA, TDD/FDD, mmWV/cmWV, conducted & OTA
- Test specification work including creating/updating/reviewing test documents (i.e. test plans, test cases, test reports, feature specification, instructions, etc)
- Maintaining test automation environment, this includes Installation, commissioning, and integrating 5G gNB and 4G eNB in IODT test environment
- Preparing instructions and help document in automation and testing areas.
- Provide training to team members on test automation areas as needed
- Familiarization with the tools, processes and methods linked to the job (QXDM, XCAL/XCAT, Wireshark (5G and 4G), EMIL, SYSLogs, Sherpa, DCAP lite etc)
Your skills and experience
- At least 2+ years’ experience on test automation area (Robot etc.)
- At least 2+ years’ experience in SW/HW integration or system testing Nokia wireless radio access products 5G/4G
- Understand E2E 5G, 4G network implementation
- Experience with automation environment build up
- Experience with system testing and troubleshooting
What we offer
Nokia offers flexible and hybrid working schemes, continuous learning opportunities, well-being programs to support you mentally and physically, opportunities to join and get supported by employee resource groups, mentoring programs and highly diverse teams with an inclusive culture where people thrive and are empowered.
Nokia is committed to inclusion and is an equal opportunity employer
Nokia has received the following recognitions for its commitment to inclusion & equality:
- One of the World’s Most Ethical Companies by Ethisphere
- Gender-Equality Index by Bloomberg
- Workplace Pride Global Benchmark
- LGBT+ equality & best place to work by HRC Foundation
At Nokia, we act inclusively and respect the uniqueness of people.
Nokia’s employment decisions are made regardless of race, color, national or ethnic origin, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, marital status, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
We are committed to a culture of inclusion built upon our core value of respect.
Join us and be part of a company where you will feel included and empowered to succeed.
Zobacz podobne oferty
NOKIA Lokalizacja: kujawsko-pomorskie / Dodane: wczoraj
- Location: Wrocław Come create the technology that helps the world act together Nokia is committed to innovation and technology leadership across mobile, fixed and cloud networks....
Woodward Poland Sp. z o.o. Lokalizacja: kujawsko-pomorskie / Dodane: wczoraj
- Obowiązki: Rozwiązywanie problemów dotyczących stacji testowych w celu zapewnienia ciągłości produkcji Projektowanie i budowa skomplikowanych stacji testowych opartych na...
NOKIA Lokalizacja: kujawsko-pomorskie / Dodane: 2022-01-17
- Location: Kraków, Wrocław Come create the technology that helps the world act together Nokia is committed to innovation and technology leadership across mobile, fixed and cloud...