Praca: Agronom (m/f)
Ogłoszenie numer: 3819000, z dnia 2020-10-28
Agrivi is one of the global leaders in the farm management software industry with a customer base worldwide and Europe as our core market. We are based in Croatia with offices in Warsaw and Bucharest. We work with all stakeholders from the agricultural value chain - from medium and large growers to Fortune 500 companies and governments.
We are looking for Agronomist for our global customers, a person responsible for the successful implementation of Agrivi software into daily farm business of large and enterprise companies, driving adoption of using the software within their organization and monitoring their path to success.
Miejsce pracy: kujawsko-pomorskie
- Mapping of farm processes for enterprise companies into Agrivi software
- Creating PoC accounts for the purpose of specific clients based on their farm processes
- Conducting trainings for enterprise clients via web conference, calls, and on-site if needed
- Monitoring of clients onboarding process
- Providing support to enterprise clients during the implementation of Agrivi into their farm business
- Monitoring the clients personal success while achieving their business goals by using Agrivi
- Creating Agrivi materials for trainings based on the clients needs and related farm processes
- Taking responsibility for customer success and retention after implementation
- Providing actionable insights to the sales department
- Minimum 3-year experience in agriculture sector
- MSc Degree in Agronomy
- Understanding of crop production practices and farm processes in agribusiness industries
- Understanding and the experience with digital agriculture technologies
- Excellent written and verbal Polish knowledge (C1) or native speaker
- Excellent written and verbal English knowledge (B2) - A MUST!
- Additional language is a plus
- Experience in Agriculture Industry is a plus
- Self-starter, ability to work with limited supervision, multi-tasker
- Technical skills - Microsoft Office 365
- Driving license B category
- Personal development and educational opportunities (internal and external workshops, paid educations and certification)
- Bonus for attending conferences as a guest speaker
- Laptop and smartphone for business and private use
- Flexible working arrangements and remote work (due to candidates place of residence)
- Participating in interesting and international projects
Zobacz podobne oferty
Danko Hodowla Roślin Sp. z o.o. z/s w Choryni Lokalizacja: kujawsko-pomorskie / Żnin Dodane: 2020-10-08
- Prowadzenie pełnej dokumentacji związanej z kwalifikacją nasion oraz certyfikatem ESTA Współpraca z PIORIN, oraz terenowymi Jednostkami Państwowej Inspekcji Nasiennej w zakresie...