Praca: Angular Developer with Java/.NET
Our technologies & tools: Angular; TypeScript; JS; CSS; UI Router, Storybook, Azure.
Must-have tech stack:
- Angular 6+.
- Angular framework.
Nice-to-have tech stack:a
- UI Router.
- .NET core.
- Java 8/11.
- Spring framework.
Division of working time:
- Creating new features – 50%.
- Maintaining current software – 30%.
- Contact with the client – 20%.
- Creating reusable Angular components.
- Implementing changes and new functionalities.
- Cooperating with PMs, BAs, TAs, QEs and UX designers.
- Maintaining communication with customers.
- The designs are ready, the implementation is ongoing.
- The application is comprehensive, it combines many functionalities, which is quite challenging for the frontend.
- The team consist of five developers, tester, designer and project manager.
- Storybook is used to present interactive components.
- The application is written for our client - it is a project for HR, created both for the internal needs of the department (payroll, documentation, organizational structure, updates for employees) and for external actions, mainly recruitment.
- Collaboration with designers to provide high quality frontend is on a daily basis.
- Mobile first approach is emphasized, no additional frameworks are used.
- Because of the project! We are creating a knowledge and information centre for the employee. It is a global project for companies that want to provide their employees with essential information collected in one place (social media, training, working with a Team Leader, recruitment, HR, etc.). We are creating everything from scratch. The project is still ongoing, both on the front-end and back-end side.
- Because of the team! All roles are involved in the project: PM, BA, TA, 6 Back-End Developers, 2 Front-End Developers, 3 Testers. Most of the team members are seniors - so there is always someone to learn from!
- You will have the opportunity to develop your skills in back-end technologies (Java / .NET) in project work. You will also receive training support and mentoring from experienced colleagues from the project.
- Because of technology! We keep everything up-to-date. At the moment, we are using Angular 9, and we are planning to migrate to a higher version. After a year of working in the project, you will learn advanced Angular functionalities: reusable generic components, CSS, Sass (layouts are created without any CSS frameworks), Flex, storybook for presenting interactive components, to name but a few.
- Because of the client! The client offers a tool to their customers, which is gaining in popularity. In addition, working with a client from the UK gives you the opportunity to constantly develop your language skills and work in a diverse culture.
… Even if we do not get to start our cooperation, you are certain to receive extensive feedback including both business and technical aspects. We believe it is one of the most valuable development tools.
- english courses
- medical care for you, your family or life partner
- investment fund
- life insurance
- benefit system
- free parking
- fresh fruit, sandwiches and breakfast cereal
- no dress code
- no open space
- great Place to Work
- friendly, skilled and helpful people
- healthywork - llfe balance
- relocation package - for candidates from outside of Lower Silesia
- probably the best coffee in town
- time for self-development
Zobacz podobne oferty
Power Media Lokalizacja: kujawsko-pomorskie / Dodane: dzisiaj
- Oferta dotyczy pracy w międzynarodowej firmie, która dostarcza rozwiązania IT z zakresu bezpieczeństwa publicznego. Z ich produktów korzystają policjanci, strażacy, wojsko,...
Objectivity Sp. z o.o. Lokalizacja: kujawsko-pomorskie / Dodane: dzisiaj
- Your daily work: Creating reusable Angular components. Implementing changes and new functionalities. Cooperating with PMs, BAs, TAs, QEs and UX designers. Maintaining communication with...
TELUS International Europe Lokalizacja: kujawsko-pomorskie / Dodane: wczoraj
- We are looking for a Springboot Developer to join our Digital Solutions Team! Technical Requirements: 5 to 7 years strong hands-on experience with core Java v8, Spring Boot, Spring...