Praca: Angular Developer
Working as an Angular Developer in Objectivity you will be responsible for the creation of high-quality software. You won’t work alone. You will be a part of the team, where developers, technical architects, business analysts and testers work together.
We have created our own process, where the crucial aspects are communication and a strong friendly relationship with the customer. We are also continuously improving our skills and knowledge by peer code reviews. We want you to implement your ideas with us and we would like to hear your opinion.
Interested? Check out more!
Our technologies & tools:
Must-have tech stack:
- Angular 6+.
- Angular framework.
Nice-to-have tech stack:
- Spring framework.
- .NET Core.
- Java 8/11.
Division of working time:
- Creating new features – 50%.
- Maintaining current software – 30%.
- Contact with the client – 20%.
Must have skills:
- Precise communication.
- English min. B2.
- Polish min. B2.
- We developed a knowledge and information centre for our client. Because of the application employees are provided with essential information collected in one place (social media, training, working with a Team Leader, recruitment, HR, etc.). Platform combines many functionalities, which is quite challenging for the frontend side.
- We optimised lab workflows by creating laboratory management systems that helps with keeping track of data associated with samples, experiments and instruments.
- We work closely with a leader in the real estate industry for German market. We helped to create a platform based on microservices, which is now an ecosystem for services used by millions of users.
- We programmed The Competency Framework for UK market that allows the visualization of skills distribution in selected geographical areas and supports the decision-making process required for the efficient allocation of training budgets.
- Cooperating with PMs, BAs, TAs, QEs and UX designers to provide high quality standards of programming.
- Maintaining communication with customers.
- Implementing changes and new functionalities.
- Participating in the process of analysis, estimation, design, implementation and testing of a new functionality.
- Sharing knowledge, setting standards, having an impact on the best practices.
- You can be sure you will cooperate with experts in the field! We work in Agile methodology, so you will have a chance to learn from skilled architects, designers and developers. You can expect your frontend skills to upgrade to the next level.
- You will have the opportunity to increase your skills in back-end technologies (Java / .NET) in project work. You will also receive training support and mentoring from experienced colleagues from the project.
- Your preference is of great importance to us! During the interview, we would love to find out within what field you would like to work and what technological skills you would like to further develop. The project is picked for you, not the opposite.
- Our priority is to create long-lasting relationships with our clients who we carefully select based on their corporate culture. Thanks to a wide variety of projects you have the opportunity to become an expert in any given field all within working with one client. This allows you to never get bored with your day-to-day work.
… Even if we do not get to start our cooperation, you are certain to receive extensive feedback including both business and technical aspects. We believe it is one of the most valuable development tools.
- ‘Great Place to Work’ Certificate
- Working remotely or at the Wrocław/Gdańsk office
- Contract for an indefinite period from day one
- Private medical care for you, your partner and kids
- Private investment fund
- Life and travel insurance
- Multisport card that can be exchanged for Cafeteria System
- Development within working hours (8 days/year)
- Over 70 internal technical training and soft skill workshops
- English or German classes during working hours
- Pluralsight package
- 33 days of sick-leave with 100% of salary paid
- Bonus for recommending a highly-skilled professional (2000/8000 PLN)
- Relocation bonus (6000 PLN)
Zobacz podobne oferty
Polcode Sp. z o.o Lokalizacja: kujawsko-pomorskie / Bydgoszcz, Toruń, Nakło nad Notecią, Tuchola, Grudziądz, Świecie, Włocławek Dodane: dzisiaj
- Lokalizacja: zdalnie lub biuro Warszawa, Kraków, Białystok Jeśli: podzielasz naszą pasję do programowania i interesują Cię najnowsze technologie, dobrze znasz środowisko...
Polcode Sp. z o.o Lokalizacja: kujawsko-pomorskie / Bydgoszcz, Toruń, Nakło nad Notecią, Tuchola, Grudziądz, Świecie, Włocławek Dodane: wczoraj
- Miejsce pracy: 100% zdalnie lub biuro Warszawa, Kraków, Białystok Rekrutacja odbywa się oczywiście całkowicie online w obecnej sytuacji. Jeśli: Podzielasz naszą pasję do...
Avenga Lokalizacja: kujawsko-pomorskie / Dodane: 2021-11-28
- For a new engagement within DIA IT R&D were looking for a FullStack developer with Angular, .Net, Mongo.db and MySQL knowledge. Requirements: Minimum 5 years of work experience related...