Praca: Associate Consultant
Aon sets up and handles online benefits systems for our clients. In the role of Associate Consultant, you will support this process by being the key point of contact between our clients, consulting team, projects teams, operational teams and other key customers. This role purpose is to successfully handle all client requirements and support growth!
Aon is in the business of better decisions
At Aon, we shape decisions for the better to protect and enrich the lives of people around the world.
As an organization, we are united through trust as one inclusive, diverse team, and we are passionate about helping our colleagues and clients succeed.
Nr ref.: 2525995
What the day will look like
Associate Consultant is responsible for applying the Requirements Roadmap from acceptance of the handover of North Star to the delivery team handover. Utilize client’s documentation, the Events Matrix and Benefit Information process to ensure that requirements are produced with the highest levels of quality and consistency. Working closely with other teams (Engagement, Health, Risk and DC consultant) you will ensure all their respective requirements inputs are delivered. Building on your experience in service delivery, this role will challenge you to develop effective working relationships with key partners.
- Identifying any service delivery risks for each client, ensuring mitigating actions are implemented, as appropriate
- Using Easy Projects as primary communication method with the project manager to provide updates and to handle progress effectively and on time
- Building strong relationships with client teams, client representatives and third-party providers
- Walking through requirements with system delivery team
- Converting, updating, and maintaining client requirements according to needs of a project
- Providing input to testing in line with the current Test Strategy
- Briefing the Employee Contact Centre on any changes in requirements using the most appropriate medium for the change
- Ensuring tasks within projects are well handled and that any issues/risks are identified and resolved
- Managing requirements from change outside of implementation (using the Services & Fee Schedule) and renewal, including change releases for Platinum clients and change requests for other clients
How this opportunity is different
This role is perfect for a person who values independent working, with team’s support there if required. We offer flexible working hours and an opportunity to work with highly experienced product consulting specialists.
Skills and experience that will lead to success
- Ability to work in a complex, deadline driven environment
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong in-person and presentation skills, as well as the ability to build effective relationships with clients and suppliers
- Confirmed experience of working with clients, understanding their needs and maintaining a positive relationships in order to provide excellent service
- Self-starter able to prioritize tasks under pressure and meet tight deadlines
- High level of accuracy, analytical skills and attention to detail
- English at C1 level is preferred (on the CEFR scale)
- Ability to think analytically, solve problems and find appropriate solutions
- Microsoft Office including: Word (to capture the technical design requirements), PowerPoint (presentations) and Excel (to capture requirements, any kind of data analysis)
- Benefit experience would be an asset (not necessarily online benefit)
How we support our colleagues
In addition to our comprehensive benefits package, we encourage a diverse workforce. Plus, our agile, inclusive environment allows you to manage your wellbeing and work/life balance, ensuring you can be your best self at Aon. Furthermore, all colleagues enjoy two “Global Wellbeing Days” each year, encouraging you to take time to focus on yourself. We offer a variety of working style solutions, but we also recognise that flexibility goes beyond just the place of work... and we are all for it. We call this Smart Working!
Our continuous learning culture inspires and equips you to learn, share and grow, helping you achieve your fullest potential. As a result, at Aon, you are more connected, more relevant, and more valued.
We provide individuals with disabilities reasonable accommodations to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment in accordance with applicable law. Please contact us to request an accommodation on ReasonableAdjustments@Aon.com
Aon values an innovative, diverse workplace where all colleagues feel empowered to be their authentic selves. Aon is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.
Zobacz podobne oferty
Powiatowy Urząd Pracy w Sępólnie Krajeńskim Lokalizacja: kujawsko-pomorskie / Sępólno Krajeńskie Dodane: wczoraj
- - szkolenie wdrożeniowe w zakresie funkcjonowania firmy oraz warsztatu pracy rekrutera, szkolenie w zakresie obsługi systemów operacyjnych- wpisywanie danych do systemu- pomoc w...
Powiatowy Urząd Pracy dla Powiatu Toruńskiego Lokalizacja: kujawsko-pomorskie / Toruń Dodane: 2023-09-22
- zgodny z programem stażu Wymagania konieczne: Wykształcenie: wyższe (w tym licencjat), kierunek: pedagogika Język: angielski, w mowie - B1 - średnio zaawansowany, w piśmie - B1 -...
Krajowa Informacja Skarbowa Lokalizacja: kujawsko-pomorskie / Toruń Dodane: 2023-09-22
- Warunki pracy Pracownikom oferujemy: Stabilną pracę w jednostce administracji publicznej, zatrudnienie na podstawie umowy o pracę Rozwój umiejętności poprzez współpracę z...