Praca: Category Manager for HR Total Rewards
We have more than 1800 colleagues in Poland, supporting our business in all global regions. Our Global Delivery Center (GDC) engineers in Krakow and Warsaw office collaborate on the design and delivery of local and global projects in the fields of engineering, design and construction. Our Global Business Services (GBS) specialists provide global support and expertise in the fields of Accounting, Procurement, IT, HR and Graphic Design.
Start your Jacobs career with a company that inspires and empowers you to deliver your best work so you can evolve, grow and succeed – today and into tomorrow.
Our People & Places Solutions business – reinforces our drive to improve the lives of people everywhere and epitomizes the "why" of what we do – the tremendous positive impact and value our solutions bring to our communities and society. From facilities delivering life-saving therapies and ensuring clean water to enabling the connection of people through all modes of transportation and providing access to technology – were integrating a multitude of these solution elements to build the smart environments of tomorrow.
We have more than 1700 colleagues in Poland, supporting our business in all global regions. Our Global Delivery Center (GDC) engineers in Krakow and Warsaw office collaborate on the design and delivery of local and global projects in the fields of engineering, design and construction. Our Global Business Services (GBS) specialists provide global support and expertise in the fields of Accounting, Procurement, IT, HR and Graphic Design.
As Category Manager for HR Total Rewards, you will partner with HR leadership to lead the development, implementations and ongoing management of category strategies at global and regional levels. Above and beyond Strategic Sourcing activities, you’ll master the knowledge of external variables (supply markets, cost drivers, commodity trending) and the internal landscape (requirements, organizational structure, priorities). Your collaborative relationships within Procurement, Stakeholders and with Suppliers will successfully develop Category strategies that utilize various value levers to deliver improved cost, reduced risk and more efficient programs at Jacobs.
- Achieve cost savings, mitigate risk and improve process efficiencies,
- Lead the supplier selection process across multiple subsets of the category with various scope and stakeholder groups,
- Lead negotiations with current and potential suppliers as part of the contract renewal or vendor selection process,
- Use innovative category councils and business reviews to support collaboration, knowledge sharing, opportunity identification and overall relationship development,
- Unleash innovation within the procurement space, looking at new ways to structure programs or categories, benefitting from changes in supply market and modifying tools/processes to add value.
- Significant experience in managing procurement operations on major projects, including drafting and formulating contracts, RFx development, negotiations, administering major purchase orders, contracts or subcontracts,
- Experience in projects related to HR Total Rewards, including employee benefits, compensation and global mobility, either as a Procurement professional or a practitioner in the function
- Experience with US or Canadian commercial contract law,
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Law, Engineering, Supply Management or other applicable field,
- Procurement experience specific to the engineering and construction industry would be an asset,
- Fluency in English, both written and spoken,
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills,
- Ability and willingness to attend virtual calls in global time zones.
- International working environment and unique company culture
- Personal development opportunities
- Full time employment contract with salary corresponding to qualifications
- Benefits package including medical care, insurance, sport activities and other
- Flexible working hours (it might be possible to do some or all the work remotely from any place in Poland).
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills,
- Team player but with an ability to work independently when required,
- An understanding of multidisciplinary working practices and interdependencies,
- Bachelor’s degree in technical discipline,
- Fluent English - written and spoken,
- 3 years of relevant experience in infrastructure projects will be appreciated,
- Advance knowledge of CAD applications in a drafting/design or support role,
- Familiar with BIM applications,
- Familiar with BS 1192 and PAS 1192 Standards
- Familiar with ISO 19650 Standards
- Familiar with Common Data Environment i.e. ProjectWise
Zobacz podobne oferty
Grupa Neuca Lokalizacja: kujawsko-pomorskie / Toruń Dodane: 2020-11-05
- Osoba zatrudniona na tym stanowisku będzie odpowiedzialna za: organizację promocji i planowanie działań marketingowych, monitorowanie i analizę trendów rynkowych dla...