Praca: Client Service Delivery Administrator with Portuguese
The main activities include preparing renewal documents, analyzing membership data, performing calculations, preparing different kinds of reports and making conclusions.
As a member of our team, you’d be responsible for providing administrative support in terms of available insurance policies by organizing, validating and verifying the data as well as cooperating directly with the Portuguese team in order to deliver the best solutions available on the market.
Our office is located in Cracow however in this role we are open to flexibility in terms of hybrid or fully virtual working arrangement.
Client Service Delivery Administrator with Portuguese
What the day will look like
- You’ll be responsible for gathering and organization of data so that Aon colleagues can review Irish insurance market
- You’ll communicate and collaborate with insurers, clients and consultants in order to process the information from team to team
- You’ll be working on and preparing reports concerning the current insurance market and processing documentation related to the chosen policies
How this opportunity is different
You’ll work with experienced professionals from the area of insurance and cooperate within the team which values inclusiveness, integrity and dedication. If you feel that this position is for you but don’t have experience in insurance market, do not worry – we’ll provide you with the knowledge and skills necessary to feel effective, and comfortable in the position.
Skills and experience that will lead to success
- Up to 6 months of experience in a similar role is useful, but were much more interested in how quickly you can learn new skills.
- Good English and Portuguese– at least B2+ (on the CEFR scale) because youll be using English every day when contacting others.
- Good Excel skills – at least at an intermediate level because its a key working tool for processing insurance data.
- Attention to details - you need to be able to keep track of lots of data and enjoy working at a fast pace.
- A bachelors or masters degree in Economic, Finance or Math would be useful, but is not crucial.
How we support our colleagues
In addition to our comprehensive benefits package, we encourage a diverse workforce. Plus, our agile, inclusive environment allows you to manage your wellbeing and work/life balance, ensuring you can be your best self at Aon. Furthermore, all colleagues enjoy two “Global Wellbeing Days” each year, encouraging you to take time to focus on yourself. We offer a variety of working style solutions, but we also recognize that flexibility goes beyond just the place of work... and we are all for it. We call this Smart Working!
Our continuous learning culture inspires and equips you to learn, share and grow, helping you achieve your fullest potential. As a result, at Aon, you are more connected, more relevant, and more valued.
We provide individuals with disabilities reasonable accommodations to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment in accordance with applicable law. Please contact us to request an accommodation on ReasonableAdjustments@Aon.com
Aon values an innovative, diverse workplace where all colleagues feel empowered to be their authentic selves. Aon is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.
Zobacz podobne oferty
Bank Pocztowy S.A. Lokalizacja: kujawsko-pomorskie / Bydgoszcz Dodane: 2023-12-01
- Twój zakres obowiązków: przyjmowanie i obsługa korespondencji wpływającej i wychodzącej z Banku, otwieranie, rejestrowanie i dystrybucja korespondencji do poszczególnych...
PKO Bank Polski Lokalizacja: kujawsko-pomorskie / Bydgoszcz Dodane: 2023-11-29
- Departament Prawny
Aon Lokalizacja: kujawsko-pomorskie / Dodane: 2023-11-26
- What the day will look like As a member of your team, you’d be responsible for providing administrative support in terms of available insurance policies by coordinating, validating,...