Praca: Data Visualisation - BI Developer
Location: Amsterdam, Netherlands
What makes Cognizant a unique place to work? The combination of rapid growth and an international and
innovative environment! This is creating a lot of opportunities for people like YOU - people with an
entrepreneurial spirit who want to make a difference in this world.
At Cognizant, together with your colleagues from all around the world, you will collaborate on creating solutions for the worlds leading companies and help them become more flexible, more innovative and successful. And this is your chance to be part of the success story: we are looking for a Data Visualization - BI developer to join our Artificial Intelligence & Analytics Team.
About Cognizant Digital Business – Artificial Intelligence & Analytics
We help our customers leverage Artificial Intelligence and analytics in building technology solutions to improve the quality of human life. We are the market leaders in the data and analytic space with 22,000+ information & data management, AI and analytics professional helping more than 650+ customers across the globe to build and run intelligent businesses, using an AI-first, human-centric, platform driven and design thinking approach
For more information? Please visit https://www.cognizant.com/ai
About role of Data Visualization – BI developer
We are welcoming our new Business Intelligence / Data Visualization specialist. An Expert capable of developing, visualizing, exploring and analysing data to generate valuable insights.
You will take care of development, design and deployment of dashboard applications and reports. This in order to transform data into a compelling overview for one of our prime clients. Besides, as a BI Developer you always take into account the end users/customers to develop easy to use dashboards/reports that perform well. Preparing and developing Business intelligence data for various visualization purposes. While your reports will support key
decision-making. Striving for the most optimal solution for the development and automation of reports and
dashboard. You whole-heartedly take responsibility of feedback necessities and understand continuous
improvement is desirable.
We are looking for client-focused and analytical thinkers with agile mindset and excellent presentation skills. You like to work in - and you have experience with an interactive way of working in a digital environment of enterprise scale. Hence, you will advocate and implement best practices according to the enterprise standards. As plus you are able to inspire and mentor your peer Data visualization – BI Developers onsite and remotely.
- Technical Requirement feasibility and Analysis of the current Reporting Environment
- Responsible for designing the entire Power BI Architecture
- Understand and Implement the best practices (framework/tool/ best practices/ reference architecture)
- Requirement discussions with business SMEs and users
- Provide High level and Technical Design of all the Power BI components.
- Design of the Power BI datasets as per the Requirements
- Design and develop BI reports and dashboards using Power BIJob description template
- Unit Testing and detailed design documentation for Power BI reporting layer
- Provide support by way of issue analysis, defect fixes, etc. in various test phases like System Test, SIT,
- UAT, OAT and performance
- Provide handover and Post Implementation Support
- Provide implementation approach using Power BI
- Design of the Security (object and data) for Power BI
- Code review and provide necessary Guidance to Developers
- Provide required support to the Power BI Developers during the Development, Implementation Phases
- Previous experience working in Azure
- Experience working on any ETL tools
- Excellent communication skills in English both verbal and written
- Complex problem-solving skills
- Eye for details and quality
- Become part of the ‘flag ship’ success story - We go through enormous growth!
- Office in Amsterdam, Netherlands
- Organization driven by technology – We have a tremendous technology backbone
- Open, ‘can do’ team spirit
- Environment where you can make your own ideas reality
- Drive your own career
- Market conform benefits
- Relocation Package
Cognizant is one of the world’s leading professional services companies, transforming clients’ business,
operating and technology models for the digital era. Our unique industry-based, consultative approach helps
clients envision, build and run more innovative and efficient businesses. Headquartered in the U.S., Cognizant, a member of the NASDAQ-100, is ranked 205 on the Fortune 500 and is consistently listed among the most admired companies in the world.
Zobacz podobne oferty
Fujitsu Technology Solutions Sp. z o.o. Lokalizacja: kujawsko-pomorskie / Dodane: dzisiaj
- The BI Developer will be part of an agile data management team responsible for all SQL Server and ETL processes within Business Intelligence department, working with teams across EMEIA...
SuperDrob S.A. Lokalizacja: kujawsko-pomorskie / Dodane: wczoraj
- Główne zadania: opracowywanie, projektowanie i testowanie raportów i pulpitów nawigacyjnych analizy biznesowej w oparciu o wymagania użytkowników (narzędzia QlikSense),...
Luxoft Lokalizacja: kujawsko-pomorskie / Dodane: 2021-05-13
- Play the role of lead developer/architect for the assigned projects Provide technology consulting to customers and internal project teams Make sure that BI backend is properly designed...