Praca: DevOps Engineer
Were GetResponse, a Polish SaaS company with more than 300 people on board and 350,000+ customers all over the world.
Weve been here since 1998. We’re global, remote and multicultural, yet we share the same values.
Our flagship product, the GetResponse platform, provides our customers with advanced online marketing solutions like marketing automation, responsive email design, landing page creator, webinars and useful analytical tools.
If you’re ready for an adventure where you can use your smarts, share your enthusiasm and conquer global markets — join our team!
What your responsibilities will consist of:
- managing and maintaining a container-based environment
- implementing the container orchestration system Kubernetes (on-premise and cloud solutions like Azure AKS or Amazon EKS)
- ensuring all systems are highly available at a high scale
- creating cloud architecture based on the best practices and newest possibilities
- building CI and CD pipelines to support the development of our services using Docker and GitLab
- always taking the initiative to find new solutions
- collaborating closely with agile teams to deliver better results
What we expect:
- very good knowledge of Linux operating system (Debian, Ubuntu)
- commercial experience with Docker and Kubernetes
- experience in building CI/CD pipelines
- experience in creating scripts in Python or Bash
On top of that, well value experience with:
- databases (e.g. MySQL)
- Time Series Databases and monitoring solutions (e.g. Prometheus)
- light virtualization (e.g. LXD)
- message services (e.g. Kafka, AMQP)
- ELK Stack
- cloud services (Amazon AWS, Microsoft Azure) and their related security
Extra perks include:
- remote work
- home office subsidy and #getremote fund
- private health insurance
- mental health helpline
- employee pension program (PPE)
- corporate life insurance
- sport cards fund
- language classes
Zobacz podobne oferty
MakoLab S.A. Lokalizacja: kujawsko-pomorskie / Dodane: dzisiaj
- Technologies we use Expected Jenkins Docker Linux Unix Shell Python MySQL Postgres Kubernetes Optional Cloud Networks QA experience About the project If you are: Interested in...
Fujitsu Technology Solutions Sp. z o.o. Lokalizacja: kujawsko-pomorskie / Dodane: dzisiaj
- Key Accountabilities IT Design & Development. Designs, develops, implements and tests tools, complex products/solutions, based on development standards, agreed time schedules, product...
Objectivity Sp. z o.o. Lokalizacja: kujawsko-pomorskie / Dodane: dzisiaj
- Your role: Create, maintain and improve tools and processes used to build, release and deploy our software products. Advise development teams on application architecture and...