Praca: Field Service Coordinator
Wooodward Poland Sp. z o. o.
ul. Skarbowa 32
Woodward is an independent designer, manufacturer, and service provider of control solutions for the aerospace and energy markets. Our energy-related systems and components enhance the performance of industrial gas and steam turbines, reciprocating engines, compressors, electrical grids and other energy-related industrial equipment. The company’s innovative fluid energy, combustion control, electrical energy, and motion control systems help customers offer cleaner, more reliable and more efficient equipment. Our customers include leading original equipment manufacturers and end users of their products. In our facility in Niepołomice we are designing, manufacturing and servicing best in class control systems, valves and actuators for aerospace and industrial turbines and compressors.
Join our Turbine Systems Applications Engineering Teamas a Field Service Coordinator
The Field Service Coordinator is responsible for the personnel placement and material planning of Field Service Engineers and the organization of the assignments. He/she communicates with customers on daily basis, works internally with the local team as well as cooperating globally with other Woodward locations.
Nr Ref.: 2102720
- Assists in the management of incoming customer requests for field support and dispatch
- Assists in the management of field service capacity and schedule
- Coordinates pre-dispatch activities including travel planning and logistics
- Completes/calculates/submits/posts trip documents, trip reports, billing summaries and submittals for invoicing, may include:
- Filing and check of weekly reports and time sheets of Field service engineers,
- Preparation of costs overviews for invoicing of Field Service activities,
- Assist and check of Expenses Reports from field service engineers by using of Concur, and
- Processing third party documents like reports, invoices and travel documents
- Assists in the management and administration of customer requests for training classes (in-house and at customers site), coordination of internal activities associated with customer training, including customer billing
- Administrative support for field service personnel as needed
- Assists in the administration of other Applications projects in the remaining capacity
- Associate degree required (post-secondary school education and/or during studies
- Demonstrated knowledge of English written/oral
- Good knowledge of MS office package (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Ability to input and evaluate data
- Good customer focus, Experience w/customer service and work in a fast paced environment
- Ability to multi-task on multiple projects and self-motivated
- Stable employment within a growing and dynamic team
- Advancement opportunities in international team
- Competitive base pay
- A total rewards package, that includes: private health insurance, life & accidental insurance, foreign languages courses, Multisport package
- Company performance bonus program
- Work-life balance, semi-flexible working time
- Employee – friendly renumeration structrure based on creative works (available for selected positions)
- PPK: Woodward offers payment to your PPK account up to 4% of your compensation depending on seniority
- Relocation package
Zobacz podobne oferty
Kompasinwestycji.pl Lokalizacja: kujawsko-pomorskie / Dodane: wczoraj
- Zadaniem zatrudnionej osoby będzie: pozyskiwanie informacji o firmach podwykonawczych różnych branż działających na poszczególnych budowach, monitoring firm podwykonawczych na...
Work & Business Solutions Lokalizacja: kujawsko-pomorskie / Dodane: 2021-10-25
- Miejsce pracy: Polska – Warszawa / warmińsko- mazurskie / Niemcy Nr ref.: RN/21 Opis stanowiska pracy: Kompleksowe zarządzanie procesem realizacji zleceń i montażu stolarki na...