Praca: HR Transformation Manager (Contract) [rekrutacja online]
Nokia is committed to innovation and technology leadership across mobile, fixed and cloud networks. Your career here will have a positive impact on people’s lives and will help us build the capabilities needed for a more productive, sustainable, and inclusive world.
We challenge ourselves to create an inclusive way of working where we are open to new ideas, empowered to take risks and fearless to bring our authentic selves to work.
Talent Attraction & Mobility Services Team. We find the very best people for Nokia and put them in the right positions to make Nokia’s vision a reality. Critical to our success is the Experience that we offer to all our stakeholders at every stage of the recruitment and selection process within Talent Attraction.
The pandemic has highlighted how important telecoms networks are to society. Nokia’s Network Infrastructure group is at the heart of a revolution to bring more and faster network capacity to people worldwide through our ambition, innovation, and technical expertise.
As part of Talent Attraction strategy, we are looking for an experienced Transformation Manager who will be empowered to design and implement projects related to enhance Nokia selection approach. The scope of job is worldwide. This is a time related project scheduled for 12-18 months.
You will explore enhancement in selection steps to enhance Candidate experience and make sure that Nokia essentials are envisioned and realized as well as you will oversee internal and all stakeholder communication within Talent Attraction and Mobility Services arena.
The role requires strong partnering with TAMS Business Group Heads, TA Regional Heads, Talent Attraction & Global Mobility Professionals, and regular cooperation with People Services Portfolio Teams.
Are you passionate about solving problems?
As part of our team, you will:
- Design and deliver project to improve Candidate experience in selection steps
- Drive change management and enablement among Talent Attraction Partners & Global Mobility Partners
- Co-create TAMS communication approach and work with internal People Services Outreach Team
In this role You have a unique opportunity to be autonomously responsible for initiatives which will have functional and direct business impact. You will be joining an ever-evolving TAMS organization who directly partners the business to deliver best in class talent attraction and mobility experiences.
- Proven track record in successful implementations of various, complex, global programs / projects / solutions in HR related area
- Proven records in delivering successful communication among various stakeholder groups
- A passion for project management principles and ability to manage multiple priorities
- Open and fearless communication and presentation skills
- Analytical skills including ability to challenge the status quo and recommend innovative solutions
- Curiosity to explore alternative industry practices, methodologies, and benchmarks
- Deep knowledge of Lean and Agile principles, ability to respect projects delivery and milestones dates
An outstanding opportunity to gain experience, work in truly international environment, explore different solutions and approaches to deliver expected results with opportunities to experiment and test.
Nokia has received the following recognitions for its commitment to inclusion & equality:
- One of the World’s Most Ethical Companies by Ethisphere
- Gender-Equality Index by Bloomberg
- Workplace Pride Global Benchmark
- LGBT+ equality & best place to work by HRC Foundation
At Nokia, we act inclusively and respect the uniqueness of people.
Nokia’s employment decisions are made regardless of race, color, national or ethnic origin, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, marital status, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
We are committed to a culture of inclusion built upon our core value of respect.
Join us and be part of a company where you will feel included and empowered to succeed.