Praca: Junior Technical Email Marketing / Deliverability Specialist
Ogłoszenie numer: 5137062, z dnia 2021-07-24
Youd be working with a fun and very professional team whos come a long way in a very short amount of time and we pay top money for top talent.
If interested, apply with:
- Why you think youd be a great candidate for this role
- Salary expectations
Junior Technical Email Marketing / Deliverability Specialist
Miejsce pracy: kujawsko-pomorskie
We send between 400 million and 600 million opt-in emails monthly to our subscribers across 100 or so IPs through our own email sending infrastructure as well as 3rd party.
We are one of the top 3 largest email senders in the US in our industry.
The feedback we get from clients and competitors alike is that we are one of the best at what we do. And for this reason, we are looking to hire an initial intake of 3-5 junior email marketing / deliverability specialists.
We work with the largest Email Service Providers in the world and are looking to add to our team to help manage these key relationships.
On a daily basis you would be:
- Monitoring email statistics for the previous day / week (open and click rates, bounce rates, etc) and making changes to the ESP routing and segments accordingly
- Setting up new lists and Email Service Providers as needed (including technical configuration, authentication as well as managing the volume and domain/IP warmup as needed)
- Managing the email list database and segments. This includes deciding which segments to mail (different levels of engagement, etc), how often, through which ESP and how much to mail to each inbox provider
- Checking IP, domain reputation and DKIM/SPF/DMARC authentication with each of the inbox providers
- Optimize revenue according to Earnings Per Click and Earnings Per CPM
- Assist with block lists, spam traps, and issues with ISPs.
- Occasionally, analyze and categorize bounces and adjust our sending patterns accordingly
Familiarity with platforms like Ongage, GetVero, PowerMTA, Sendgrid, Sparkpost, Maropost would be greatly beneficial, but not required.
You dont need to have experience with email marketing / deliverability but you must have:
a) A strong desire to learn about how some of the largest email players in the world become the best at what they do
b) A desire to work hard.
If you have the above, youre in the right place!
Full training will be provided during the initial training bootcamp over the space of a few weeks.
This can be a REMOTE or OFFICE-based position.
Zobacz podobne oferty
eobuwie.pl S.A. Lokalizacja: kujawsko-pomorskie / Dodane: wczoraj
- Czym będziesz się zajmować?: Zarządzaniem i wdrażaniem harmonogramu kampanii i akcji marketingowych, Komunikacją marketingową (dostosowywaniem jej do specyfiki danego rynku),...
GetResponse Sp. z o.o. Lokalizacja: kujawsko-pomorskie / Dodane: 2021-07-26
- Description Are you passionate about Google Ads, social media advertising, analyzing and growth marketing? Do you want to take the next step in your career at an established company...
GetResponse Sp. z o.o. Lokalizacja: kujawsko-pomorskie / Dodane: 2021-07-19
- Are you passionate about Google Ads, social media advertising, analyzing and growth marketing? Do you want to take the next step in your career at an established company with a startup...