Praca: Level Designer
For publishers and developers, QLOC is a first-class service provider that ensures peace of mind, because only QLOC guarantees quality delivered on time.
Although were recognized worldwide as one of the best porting vendors, were more than just a bunch of cross-platform devs. Our team includes over 450 specialists who are experienced in Development, Quality Assurance and Localization. We provide functional, compliance, localization and compatibility testing, translate and localize games in over 30 languages, as well as offer co-development and remastering services. Hall of fame? Dragons Dogma: Dark Arisen (PC, PS4, XB1 and Switch ports), Devil May Cry series (XB1 and PS4 ports), Resident Evil 4 and 6 (PC port), RiME (PC and XB1 ports), Dark Souls Remastered (PC, XB1, PS4), Hitman (PC, PS4 and XB1 co-dev), Tales of Vesperia: Definitive Edition (PC, PS4, XB1 and Switch remaster), Hellblade: Senuas Sacrifice (Switch port), Mortal Kombat 11 (PC port) – and many, many more.
In connection with a dynamic development of our remastering and remaking services, we are looking for a professional to join our team as a:
Warsaw, Gdańsk or remotely
- Designing, building and maintaining levels for the game:
- Concept planning – creating level vision and initial layout, player character progression path and goals
- Building level layouts – iterating from simple blockout to final level layout
- Designing gameplay aspects of the level - player progression path and goals, enemy encounters placement and balance, unique level events
- Work on technical aspects of the level creation – level streaming, optimization
- Gameplay scripting - gameplay events, combat encounters, NPC handling
- Ability to iterate on level elements upon feedback
- Supervising and executing level vision during its production
- Cooperating with other departments team members (Design, Art, Tech).
- At least 2+ years of experience as a Level Designer
- At least one shipped game for current or previous consoles generation, PC or Switch
- Experience with Unreal
- Ability to work and cooperate in interdisciplinary team (Design, Art, Tech)
- Experience in modular game design
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Wide knowledge about current game trends and solutions.
- Experience as a Game Designer working on game mechanics and systems
- English language skills at least B2 level.
- Interesting and dynamic work atmosphere in a professional, experienced team
- Work with very strong IPs
- Ability to put an extra brick in gamedev technology evolution, incorporating our findings as new standards in inhouse tools
- Full-time contract with a competitive salary
- Flexible working hours
- Comfortable workplace in a modern office building or remote work
- Shared financing of Multisport card that grants access to multiple sports facilities
- Shared financing of private healthcare in Enel-Med
- Polish, English or Japanese classes
- Fresh fruit and juice delivery, great coffee, massage chair
- Contact with the newest digital entertainment technologies
- Relocation assistance
- Help and support with handling work and residence permit procedures, if needed
- Ability to gain work and life balance – staying away from crunch culture.
Zobacz podobne oferty
TeamQuest Lokalizacja: kujawsko-pomorskie / Toruń Dodane: wczoraj
- tworzenie, prototypowanie oraz nadzorowanie wprowadzania nowych funkcjonalności tworzenie warstwy UI całościowy nadzór nad stroną techniczna projektu (kontrola wersji,...
TeamQuest Lokalizacja: kujawsko-pomorskie / Bydgoszcz Dodane: 2020-11-19
- Przygotowanie wstępnych prototypów nowo opracowywanych gier Wspieranie kadry naukowej w poszukiwaniu rozwiązań AI Implementacja rozwiązań AI/ML do tworzonych przez firmę...
Reality Games London Ltd Lokalizacja: kujawsko-pomorskie / Dodane: 2020-11-18
- Requirements has broad general technical knowledge — and knows specific subjects in depth, has experience leading architecture of a large system, is focused on team and company...