Praca: Linux C Embedded Software Engineer [rekrutacja online]
Platform Software team is responsible for delivering software that runs hardware used in Nokia products. One of the Platform Software components, called „Linux from Scratch”, provides operating system that makes BTS hardware alive and ready to deploy RAT-specific applications (WCDMA/LTE/5G).
As a SW Engineer, you will be part of an agile development team which is responsible for specifying, planning, implementing and delivering high quality, best in class, software for Base Stations. You will be solving complex engineering problems in your own technology fields. Your background and areas of interest will be considered when defining your main tasks and responsibility areas.
Daily tasks and duties will include requirements analysis, software design, implementation of new functionalities and testing activities. You will also contribute to writing specifications and creating documentation for the relevant part of the software. Other key tasks will include code re-factoring and optimization, code maintenance, and fault corrections. You will participate in effort estimation in your own area. As a Platform SW team member, you will share knowledge, consult, support and guide both Platform teams as well as application SW teams. To succeed in this role, you need to be an open-minded professional with good organization skills, strong commitment to quality and a flair for innovative thinking.
If you also consider yourself as a technical leader, who can coordinate technically a group of developers, don’t hesitate to apply for this position
- C and sometimes C++ language
- ARM/x86 processors
- Linux or embedded RTOS
- Continuous Integration systems
- Version control and code review systems (git/gerrit)
- Master’s or bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering, Telecommunications, Computer Science, Software Technology or equivalent education
- advanced C programming skills, 3+ years of experience
- good knowledge of embedded software design principles
- RTOS and/or Linux knowledge
- Python/Bash knowledge is an important advantage
- Computer networking knowledge is an advantage
- knowledge of version control software
- strong communication skills and ability to work in international teams
- good communication in English (both written and spoken)
- analytical thinking
- teamwork skills
- ready to relocate to Wroclaw, living in or nearby
- Professional experience in design, implementation, testing and deployment of multi-core and large-scale embedded projects
- Working knowledge of Ethernet and TCP/IPv4/IPv6 networking
- Linux development including kernel, drivers and networking code
- UML diagramming
Zobacz podobne oferty
Luxoft Lokalizacja: kujawsko-pomorskie / Dodane: wczoraj
- Re-architecture the Makefile infrastructure of 2 lines of products that share the same source code in order to implement a single automated build process Restructure the Makefile...
ASTEK Polska Lokalizacja: kujawsko-pomorskie / Dodane: 2021-05-14
- Praca zdalna Zakres obowiązków: rozwijanie oprogramowania zgodnie z wymaganiami automotive programowanie urządzeń opartych o wbudowane procesory w języku C/C++ na podstawie...
Luxoft Lokalizacja: kujawsko-pomorskie / Dodane: 2021-05-14
- Working with SW team to design, develop, and configure the full stack of AutoSAR components. Maintain code in a repository using revision control tools with Jira & GIT Software issue...