Praca: Linux Scripting Engineer [rekrutacja online]
Come create the technology that helps the world act together
Nokia is committed to innovation and technology leadership across mobile, fixed and cloud networks. Your career here will have a positive impact on people’s lives and will help us build the capabilities needed for a more productive, sustainable, and inclusive world. We challenge ourselves to create an inclusive way of working where we are open to new ideas, empowered to take risks and fearless to bring our authentic selves to work.
The team you’ll part of
Our Business Group is a leader in wireless mobility networks and associated services. With more than 3.500 patent families essential for 5G we have a strong 5G portfolio and are a front runner in open and virtualized radio access networks (O-RAN and vRAN).
In SCM tribe you will focus on automated processes and solutions for CI/CD/DevOps needs of the Mobile Networks (MN) Business Group. You will deliver services and provide Continuous Integration frameworks for multiple units, including Central CI for the final SW product of MN. You will be responsible for keeping continuity of SW integration and design/implement the MN wide solutions.
What you will learn and contribute to
We are looking for an expert in Linux and bash to automate the software production processes. In this job, you will:
- monitor and configure of CI/CD processes
- develop internal tools for CI/CD
- manage version control system GIT/Gerrit
- automate building tools
- investigate the problems and root cause analysis
Your skills and experience
- good knowledge of Linux
- scripting language: Bash
- knowledge of Version Control Systems GIT
It would be nice if you also had:
- CI/CD processes (Jenkins)
- knowledge of software development processes and tools
- ability to: communicate, cooperate, solve problems
- scripting language: Python
What we offer
Nokia standard offering:
Nokia offers flexible and hybrid working schemes, continuous learning opportunities, well-being programs to support you mentally and physically, opportunities to join and get supported by employee resource groups, mentoring programs and highly diverse teams with an inclusive culture where people thrive and are empowered.
Nokia is committed to inclusion and is an equal opportunity employer
Nokia has received the following recognitions for its commitment to inclusion & equality:
- One of the World’s Most Ethical Companies by Ethisphere
- Gender-Equality Index by Bloomberg
- Workplace Pride Global Benchmark
- LGBT+ equality & best place to work by HRC Foundation
At Nokia, we act inclusively and respect the uniqueness of people.
Nokia’s employment decisions are made regardless of race, color, national or ethnic origin, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, marital status, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
We are committed to a culture of inclusion built upon our core value of respect.
Join us and be part of a company where you will feel included and empowered to succeed.
Zobacz podobne oferty
NOKIA Lokalizacja: kujawsko-pomorskie / Bydgoszcz Dodane: dzisiaj
- Location: Bydgoszcz / Warszawa Come create the technology that helps the world act together. Nokia is committed to innovation and technology leadership across mobile, fixed and cloud...
NOKIA Lokalizacja: kujawsko-pomorskie / Dodane: wczoraj
- Location: Wrocław Come create the technology that helps the world act together Nokia is committed to innovation and technology leadership across mobile, fixed and cloud networks. Your...
NOKIA Lokalizacja: kujawsko-pomorskie / Bydgoszcz Dodane: 2021-11-26
- Location: Bydgoszcz About Nokia At Nokia, we create technology that helps the world act together. As a trusted partner for critical networks, we are committed to innovation and...