Praca: Power BI Developer / Data Analyst
We are looking for a Power BI Developer who will be part of our Data team working for various clients. You will be able to deep dive into our clients data, tackling multiple business problems with well-designed dashboards and reports.
This position provides development opportunities in cloud technologies. If you like to have some space and independence, but also to work in a Scrum team, then we are likely to cooperate.
Our technology and tools:
- Azure Databricks
- Azure Data Factory
- Azure Synapse
- Azure SQL DB
- Azure Data Storage
- Power BI
- Data modeling
- MS SQL Server
- Good team-player
- Precise & transparent communication
- 60% Creating new features
- 10% Meetings
- 30% Contact with client
- Understanding and gathering business needs for data insights.
- Designing data information layer.
- Analysing data sources and model data following best practices.
- Developing dashboards and reports in BI tools
- Optimizing Power BI Data Sources
- Developing ETL in various cloud solutions
- Working in a way that uses the best practices of Scrum and other agile methodologies.
- Cooperating directly with various clients.
- Working both on your own and as a team member.
- Proven experience with Power BI.
- Strong knowledge of SQL, DAX, and m language
- Knowledge of data storytelling concepts.
- At least 5 years of experience with SQL and data preparation.
- Deep knowledge and proven experience with data modeling.
- Knowledge of data processing principles.
- Great communication and interpersonal skills that allow to effectively work with the client and hold discussions with the team.
- Great communication skills in the English language (B2+).
- Analytical skills.
- Knowledge of Tableau would be an asset
- We provide an opportunity to participate in various projects within the data and AI domain.
- We offer training and strong community support.
- We deliver data solutions for various clients from the aviation domain, huge retailers, e-commerce, whisky manufacturers.
- Possibility to learn different cloud technologies (Azure, Google, AWS).
We make Clients happy because we are comfortable at our jobs. Learn more about the perks that help us focus on delivery by addressing lots of daily challenges of working professionals.
- ‘Great Place to Work’ Certificate
- Working remotely or at the Gdańsk/Wrocław office
- Contract for an indefinite period from day one
- Private medical care for you, your partner and kids
- Insurance capital fund
- Life and travel insurance
- Multisport card that can be exchanged for Cafeteria System
- Development within working hours (8 days/year)
- Over 70 internal technical training and soft skill workshops
- English or German classes during working hours
- Pluralsight package
- 33 days of sick-leave with 100% of salary paid
- Bonus for recommending a highly-skilled professional (2000/8000 PLN)
- Relocation bonus (6000 PLN)
The type of contract shall depend on the actual rules of cooperation established between us during the recruitment process.
Only employees are entitled to benefits package.