Praca: Project Manager, Cloud & Network Services [rekrutacja online]
Nokia is a global leader in the technologies that connect people and things. With state-of-the-art software, hardware and services for any type of network, Nokia is uniquely positioned to help communication service providers, governments, and large enterprises deliver on the promise of 5G, the Cloud and the Internet of Things.
Serving customers in over 100 countries, our research scientists and engineers continue to invent and accelerate new technologies that will increasingly transform the way people and things communicate and connect.
Nokia is an equal opportunity employer that is commited to diversity and inclusion.
At Nokia, employment decisions are made regardless of race, color, national or ethnic origin, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, marital status, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
As Project Manager you will drive the overall Program across multiple business groups and product units in support of this business unit strategy and objectives. You will plan main, update, service package and maintenance packages, chairing the project teams, providing process deliverables, and supporting the teams to manage the scope, quality, cost, and schedule of the project for this set of products. You will work with development and testing teams to plan, monitor and track all tasks and activities associated with defining and delivering artifacts with Services Teams for the support of our initial commercial deliveries and POC/Trials.
You will communicate with stakeholders, escalate impediments, help manage risk, and drive relentless improvement.
The Project Manager should demonstrate competence in some or all of the following:
- Behave Ethically: Understand ethical behaviour and business practices, and ensure that own behaviour and the behaviour of others is consistent with these standards and aligns with the values of the organization
- Build Relationships: Establish and maintain positive working relationships with others, both internally and externally, to achieve the goals of the organization.
- Communicate Effectively: Speak, listen and write in a clear, thorough and timely manner using appropriate and effective communication tools and techniques.
- Creativity/Innovation: Develop new and unique ways to improve operations of the organization and to create new opportunities.
- Focus on Client Needs: Anticipate, understand, and respond to the needs of the client to meet or exceed their expectations within the organizational parameters.
- Foster Teamwork: Work cooperatively and effectively with others to set goals, resolve problems, and make decisions that enhance organizational effectiveness.
- Lead: Positively influence others to achieve results that are in the best interest of the organization.
- Make Decisions: Assess situations to determine the importance, urgency and risks, and make clear decisions which are timely and in the best interests of the organization.
- Organize: Set priorities, develop a work schedule, monitor progress towards goals, and track details, data, information and activities.
- Plan: Determine strategies to move the organization forward, set goals, create and implement actions plans, and evaluate the process and results.
- Solve Problems: Assess problem situations to identify causes, gather and process relevant information, generate possible solutions, and make recommendations and/or resolve the problem.
- Experience in Project Management role
- Knowledge of software development lifecycle – Waterfall, Agile
- Ability to work with different teams at different locations toward task completion
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent team player with leadership skills
- Ability to prioritize and take measured risks
- Experience with handling processes across multiple organizations.
- Fluent spoken and written English
- Presentation skills
- Problem solving
- Relationship building skills
Zobacz podobne oferty
HCL Poland Lokalizacja: kujawsko-pomorskie / Dodane: wczoraj
- Workplace: Kraków (Remote Work available) As a Software Development Manager, you will have a track record of successful product implementations with demonstrated impact on their...
Avenga Lokalizacja: kujawsko-pomorskie / Dodane: wczoraj
- RESPONSIBILITIES: Leading multidisciplinary projects within IT Service Delivery Defining project scope, goals and deliverables that support business goals in collaboration with senior...
Objectivity Sp. z o.o. Lokalizacja: kujawsko-pomorskie / Dodane: 2021-10-17
- How you will work: Your people work only with you. We do not remove people from your team without consulting with you and obtaining your agreement. As a PM you are fully responsible for...