Praca: Scrum Master [rekrutacja online]
- consider a Scrum Master mostly a meeting moderator
- think a Scrum Master removes impediments
- like serving as an overseer of the Process
- want to have a calm and not so challenging job
- are not keen on tackling new problems everyday
- like wearing a suit to work
But if you said NO to all above statements – you definitely should continue reading!
Nokia is a global leader in the technologies that connect people and things. With best-in-class software, hardware and services for any type of network, Nokia is uniquely positioned to help communication service providers, governments, and large enterprises to deliver 5G networks.
Did you know that all these technologies are developed in R&D Wroclaw? Do you want to join us and be a part of the Programmable World?
We’re a passionate 5G Scrum team who is exploring the great world of software development and is not afraid of taking new tasks, using new methods, concepts, or technologies.
Our team specifies, develops and tests new functionalities for 5G using agile methodology. We focus on the quality of the delivered product and improving our work culture as we go forward. If you are interested in active participation in Scrum Master community by working together to support agile practices in the organization and if you are not afraid of challenging the status-quo, you’re welcome to check if it’s a place for you!
- educate the teams and organization on scrum values and their meaning to everyday work,
- find and highlight areas requiring improvements within the team and organization,
- engage in delivering a high-quality product,
- support the team to reach high level of self-organization and cross-functionality,
- support continuous integration and continuous delivery.
- Teams building their cross-functional competencies.
- POs working on extremely complex product.
- Organization that strives to deliver more value to its customers in shorter pace.
- You are fluent in spoken and written English,
- You are experienced in Scrum Master role,
- You possess excellent knowledge of Scrum and Scaled Agile frameworks (LeSS, etc.),
- You are open-minded and able to think outside the box.
- Previous experience as software engineer in Agile development,
- CSM/PSM/CLP certificates are a plus,
- A lack of project management experience and certification.
- Technical background or SW developer experience is a nice to have.
Zobacz podobne oferty
Exorigo-Upos S. A. Lokalizacja: kujawsko-pomorskie / Dodane: 2021-12-01
- Twój zakres zadań: kreowanie procesu wytwarzania oprogramowania w roli Scrum Mastera budowanie zespołów SCRUM’owych, dbanie o ich rozwój i satysfakcję facylitacja pracy w Scrum:...
NOKIA Lokalizacja: kujawsko-pomorskie / Dodane: 2021-12-01
- Location: Wrocław Come create the technology that helps the world act together. Nokia is committed to innovation and technology leadership across mobile, fixed and cloud networks. Your...
Frontiers Media Limited Lokalizacja: kujawsko-pomorskie / Dodane: 2021-11-30
- Description We are currently looking for a talented and enthusiastic Senior Software Engineer to join our growing organisation and lead an offshore remote Development Team. Frontiers is...