Praca: SDC Software Developer
- 120,000 employees in 73 countries
- IT infrastructure management services, systems integration, outsourcing and IT consulting
- Almost 5000 people employed in Poland in 8 cities: Bydgoszcz, Warszawa, Wroclaw, Opole, Krakow, Gdansk, Rzeszow, Lodz
Our Group provides Cloud services, Infrastructure & Data Management, Business & Platform solutions for clients across various business sectors: Defense, Financial Services, Health, Manufacturing, Media, Energy & Utilities, Public sector, Retail, Telecommunications and Transportation.
The global tower Global Tooling Services (GTS) develops, deploys new deals and operates a number of ITIL standard service management solutions within ATOS Infrastructure and Data Management.
The core component of this system is Software Distribution Controller (SDC) - E2E Automation of Patching Process Management and Reporting for critical patching according to agreed customer windows
- Development the necessary framework, tools and integration to provide an internal/external security compliance service to Atos and customers
- Working closely with the lead architects and service architect to execute services we aim to deliver
- Providing information by answering inquiries and requests
- Supporting database functions by designing and coding utilities
- Development of interfaces between external data sources and the central database
- Providing troubleshooting for deployed and maintained functionality.
- Min 3years of experience in developing applications
- Mandatory competencies: Programming: VB (Visual Basic) .net and Databases: MSSQL (TSQL)
- Knowledge of database Oracle - will be a plus
- Familiarity with framework: MVC .Net, Entity Framework, ADO .net, Win Forms (desktop app), WebService (SOAP) Client + Service
- Web: HTML, JS, CSS, Jquery
- Knowledge of tools: BSA, SCCM - will be advantage
- Analytic mindset, strong in finding errors in complex
- Ability to End2End thinking
- Strong social skills
- Ability to organize a group of people to fix a specific problem cross domain
- Capability of working in global team and with customers around the world
- Very good command of English
We can offer you a SDC Software Developer job in a growing international company. The possibility to explore the newest technologies, contribute to the implementation of new and modified systems, take ownership of tooling applications and all operational activities.
- You will improve your qualifications by: individual development plans, internal and external trainings, budget for development activities, the opportunity to participate in conferences and gain international certification.
- We will look after you with a private medical package that includes dentist.
- We support your new-year resolutions with Multisport and OK System cards. If you establish a team of sport enthusiasts, you will also get additional funding.
- Do you need new glasses? We will give you up to 600 PLN reimbursement for buying one.
- You will receive a guaranteed pool of points to be used for shopping, concert tickets or fulfilling other dreams.
- Every month we will subsidize commuting.
- Do you want to improve your language skills? Please, do so with us.
- You will do good in the world by helping others thanks to CSR actions.
- You will have an extra vacation for significant moments.
- We will celebrate and have fun during company parities.
- We will build together a positive work culture
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
If you wish to apply for this position and be part of our team, please visit our careers page at jobs.atos.net, select Poland as country and complete our online application form.
- Remote working
- Private medical care including dental care
- Training and development programs
- Foreign languages learning
- Relocation allowance
- Referral bonus
- Private life and travel insurance
- Medicover Benefits System (including Multisport)
- Commuting contribution
- Worldwide career opportunities