Praca: Senior Power BI developer / Data Analyst
Working from home or at the Wrocław / Gdańsk office
Senior Power BI developer / Data Analyst
Miejsce pracy: woj. kujawsko-pomorskie
We are looking for a Data Analyst who will be part of our Data team working for various clients. You will be able to deep dive into our clients data, tackling multiple business problems with well-designed dashboards and reports.
This position provides development opportunities in cloud technologies. If you like to have some space and independence, but also to work in a Scrum team, then we are likely to cooperate.
- Understanding and gathering business needs for data insights.
- Designing data information layer.
- Analysing data sources and model data following best practices.
- Developing dashboards and reports in BI tools.
- Working in a way that uses the best practices of Scrum and other agile methodologies.
- Cooperating directly with various clients.
- Working both on your own and as a team member.
You are The One, if you have:
- Proven experience with Power BI.
- At least 5 years of experience with SQL and data preparation.
- Knowledge of data processing principles.
- Great communication skills in the English language (B2+).
- Experience in a Business Analyst role would be a benefit.
- Knowledge of data storytelling concepts.
- Deep knowledge and proven experience with data modelling.
- Great communication and interpersonal skills that allow to effectively work with the client and hold discussions with the team.
- Analytical skills.
- Knowledge of Tableau would be an asset.
Why it is worth joining us:
- We provide an opportunity to participate in various projects within the data and AI domain.
- We offer training and strong community support.
- We deliver data solutions for various clients from the aviation domain, huge retailers, e-commerce, whisky manufacturers.
- Possibility to learn different cloud technologies (Azure, Google, AWS).
… Even if we do not get to start our cooperation, you are certain to receive extensive feedback including both business and technical aspects. We believe it is one of the most valuable development tools.
What we can offer:
- ‘Great Place to Work’ Certificate
- Working remotely or at the Wrocław/Gdańsk office
- Contract for an indefinite period from day one
- Private medical care for you, your partner and kids
- Private investment fund
- Life and travel insurance
- Multisport card that can be exchanged for Cafeteria System
- Development within working hours (8 days/year)
- Over 70 internal technical training and soft skill workshops
- English or German classes during working hours
- Pluralsight package
- 33 days of sick-leave with 100% of salary paid
- Bonus for recommending a highly-skilled professional (2000/8000 PLN)
- Relocation bonus (6000 PLN)
Zobacz podobne oferty
Objectivity Sp. z o.o. Lokalizacja: kujawsko-pomorskie / Dodane: wczoraj
- Your role: Leading and/or supporting major incident investigations and response. Designing and implementing cyber security technology (SIEM, anti-malware). Creating and maintaining...
Stanley Black & Decker® Polska Sp. z o.o. Lokalizacja: kujawsko-pomorskie / Dodane: 2021-10-25
- Fixed-term 6 months contract Location: Remote (with possibility of using our Warsaw Office) Purpose: This role is responsible to support Phone Validations process for vendor master,...
Avenga Lokalizacja: kujawsko-pomorskie / Dodane: 2021-10-24
- Responsibilities: Ensure compliance with data quality controls and drive implementation and ongoing compliance: Critical Data Element (“CDE”) selection framework CDE list including...