Praca: Senior Tech Lead
Avenga is a global IT and digital transformation champion. We deliver strategy, customer experience, solution engineering, managed services, software products and outsourcing services like: staff augmentation, team leasing and permanent employment.Together, we are more than 2500 professionals with over 20 years of experience. We are present in Europe, Asia and the USA.
Senior Tech Lead
Miejsce pracy: woj. kujawsko-pomorskie
Nr ref.: LP/STL/ZD/11
Nr ref.: LP/STL/ZD/11
- Responsible for the full technical solution, i.e. development and integration of all components
- Provides support and takes responsibility for removing obstacles/issues in project / product delivery
- Handles project communication (project status reporting)
- Manage tasks and project backlog. Cooperate with an external team of developers to deliver required solutions in time and according to provided specifications.
- Design and supervise implementation of Solution Architecture
- Supervise project / product technical documentation
- Auditability (regulatory compliance)
- Assists the product owner with the creation of the product backlog
- End-users support
- Supporting Test Lead and developers in designing and executing test scripts
- Perform code reviews
- Plan and Supervise application deployments. Responsible for managing product / application versions together with the Product owner
- Strong knowledge of modern application architectures patterns (including serverless architecture)
- Knowledge and practical experience of DevOps standards
- Deep knowledge and documented practical experience in building AWS cloud data solutions and services
- Commanding knowledge of business architecture and an understanding of business challenges
- Utilizing a wide range of technical areas with a thorough technical understanding that includes IT technology Standards, development standards and application technologies with a specific expertise in architecture and high level design and system development.
- Lead the delivery of capabilities on the platforms
- Excellent diagnostic and troubleshooting skills
- Strong leadership and organizational abilities
- Engage with vendors and third parties on application technical architecture and design including oversight of vendor application development quality
Zobacz podobne oferty
VIG Polska Lokalizacja: kujawsko-pomorskie / Dodane: 2021-11-27
- Miejsce pracy: WarszawaPraca zdalna Od kandydatów oczekujemy: Co najmniej 5-letniego doświadczenia w pracy na podobnym stanowisku, związanym z zarządzaniem zespołem i...
Polcode Sp. z o.o Lokalizacja: kujawsko-pomorskie / Bydgoszcz, Toruń, Nakło nad Notecią, Tuchola, Grudziądz, Świecie, Włocławek Dodane: 2021-11-19
- B2B: 9000 - 13000 PLN + VAT 100% remotely or in our office: Warszawa, Kraków, Białystok What youll do Mentor QA team members and review work with the goal of enhancing the overall...
Dynatrace Sp. z o.o. Lokalizacja: kujawsko-pomorskie / Dodane: 2021-11-16
- About the role As Team Leader, you will do what it takes to establish a great team that creates a great product together. You will focus on team members—their talents, strengths, and...