Praca: Service Engineer
Dla Naszego Klienta, miedzynarodowej firmy z branży automatyki przemysłowej, która otwiera obecnie swój oddział oraz fabrykę w Polsce poszukujemy Kandydatów na stanowisko:
Siedziba firmy: Warszawa
System pracy: home office
Company mission is to deliver innovative, customized and high quality solutions and turnkey lines, designed to satisfy the automation needs and the product handling of our customers, in order to improve their operation efficiency and to increase their production capacity.
- Prepare the PLC & HMI programs based on agreed design concept and control strategy, on site and in company.
- Assist the electrical department by performing tests for new concepts & equipment in the R&D division.
- Assist the installation team in mechanical and electrical installation tasks.
- Discuss with the team on daily basis the progress of work and report any schedule delays to the concerned.
- Fill the daily site report, sign the timesheets of subcontractors (when applicable) and send them to the customer service department on a daily basis.
- Prepare and submit the electrical drawings revisions on site to the electrical department to review the drawings and calculations based on the latest site software updates and control modifications.
Projects Start-up & Commissioning:
- Perform equipment start-up and hardware troubleshooting in factory and on site.
- Commission the project with the customer
- Fill the electrical test reports.
Claims & Troubleshooting:
- Perform site visits (mechanical and electrical inspection), prepare software bugs, maintenance and spare parts reports.
- Provide remote support.
- Apply safety measures on site during work.
- Bachelor degree in electromechanical engineering or mechatronics.
- 2-3 years in the installation of equipment.
- Software knowledge (Siemens S7, Allen Bradley, ABB robot studio).
- Computer literate with a very good knowledge of AutoCad and Microsoft Office
- Willness to frequent travel for sales or installation purposes
- Fluent in English.