Praca: Solution Architect (projekt: BioSample)
Avenga is a global IT and digital transformation champion. We deliver strategy, customer experience, solution engineering, managed services, software products and outsourcing services like: staff augmentation, team leasing and permanent employment.Together, we are more than 2500 professionals with over 20 years of experience. We are present in Europe, Asia and the USA.
Solution Architect (projekt: BioSample)
Miejsce pracy: woj. kujawsko-pomorskie
Nr ref.: LP/ASA/ZD/10
Nr ref.: LP/ASA/ZD/10
- Researching new technologies to optimize the current solutions and to make them sustainable for the future, applying in-house standards and market best practices.
- Assistance in finding the best tech solution among all possible to solve the existing business problems; technical and cost assessment preparation.
- Work on the architectural synergy and standardization of current solutions with a target on the technical roadmap and strategy.
- Creating, designing and reviewing solution architecture documents at high quality standards
- Providing specifications according to which the solution is defined, managed, and delivered.
- Providing technical input and expertise for defining the scope of proof of concept and assessment of PoC outcome.
- Controlling solution development by ensuring that all solutions, documentation and procedures are implemented and maintained in a fully qualified and current state as applicable.
- Supporting project management to ensure that resources, risk recognition, and planning stay aligned with the solution goals.
- Describing the structure, characteristics, behavior, and other aspects of software to project stakeholders.
- Recommending technological solutions that fit the clients needs, capabilities, urgency and culture, proactively identifying and creating opportunities with broad input
- Experience with technology stack including:
- On premise infrastructure
- AWS Cloud Service
- Java Script
- Rest API
- Non relational DB f.e. Mongo
- Relational databases - Oracle, MS SQl
- ETL (Talend and Informatica)
- No-code/ zero-code platforms
- experience with validated projects
- very good command of English
- Availability to work in hours 17:00 - 19:00 CET at least two times a week