Praca: Supply Chain & SAP Project Coordinator
Dacomet is a partner of Nokia Company, the global telecommunication company which has been named Technology Hardware & Equipment Industry Group Leader for 2013. We support our clients within installation, testing and integration of telecommunication systems, software development, infrastructure management as well as system integration and maintenance.
The Supply Chain & SAP Project Coordinator (Production Planner) will prepare, issue and control production plans and direct material requirements to ensure a controlled flow of goods and materials to meet production requirements.
We seek an experienced professional to support master production planning, process development, contribution in Nokias Conscious Factory program, planning and execution, business partnership, systems/data management, reporting and analysis at Nokia Bydgoszcz.
- General and detailed planning of all activities on production floor, warehouse, materials-handling, and supply technology
- Determine crucial manufacturing and testing capacities. Conduct target-actual comparison
- SAP Super User, helping to resolve technical issues and explaining SAP specifics to company members
- Functional analysis of processes and systems of company and interfaces (IT and organizational) to define areas for improvement
- Active contribution in Nokias Conscious Factory Program (Industry 4.0)
- Development and maintenance of existing reports provided by SAP system
- Creating Enhancement and Service Requests and work with IT
- Preparing the User Acceptance Test Plans, coordinating and monitoring activities in UAT
- Preparing or coordinating the preparation of documentation for new solutions in the processes and systems in the instructions and procedures under the Business Quality Management System
- Active usage of Nokia EDU as a source for quality learning solutions for increasing knowledge of Nokia products & processes and increase the quality education, skills and experience.
- Bachelor/Master’s degree in field of IT, computer engineering, manufacturing engineering, engineering economics, enterprise management, logistics management.
- Experience on position responsible for production planning and capacity planning in modern manufacturing environment - 2 years
- Experience with SAP MM, SD, WM, PP. – 2 years
- Experience on positions responsible for supply chain projects management – 1 year
- Basic knowledge of the requirements of EH&S (ISO 14000), ISO 9000, TL 9000, SA8000, ISO 27000
- Very good English and Polish languages
- Great interpersonal relationships and communication skills - team player
- Full time job
- Medical package
- A promising career path and an individual development plan
- Possibility to develop in an international environment