Praca: Technical Analyst (Data warehouse)
Be | Shaping the Future Poland is a reliable partner for financial services organizations to analyze complex requirements, find solutions & implement them in their entirety, regardless of their complexity. For our partner, investment bank in Austria, we are looking for Technical Analyst in the area of Data Warehouse.
Technical Analyst will support investment bank project team in analyzing business needs in terms of reporting and data inquiries designing new data models ,following business needs. Specialist will develop ETL jobs related to the so defined table structures, develop reports and documents andgiving support both upon the Testing and U.A.T phase as well as completing the handover process through the deploy activities.
- ERO Data Modeling & CA Erwin Data Modeler - Workgroup Edition
- SAP SRM Knowledge
- Knowledge of Ariba tool
- Fluency in English
- Competitive salary (150-200 pln/h on B2B)
- Fully-remote from Poland
- Lots of technical challenges & interesting projects
Zobacz podobne oferty
TeamQuest Lokalizacja: kujawsko-pomorskie / Bydgoszcz Dodane: dzisiaj
- You will interface with key stakeholders and apply your technical proficiency across different stages of the Software Development Life Cycle including Requirements Elicitation,...
Fujitsu Technology Solutions Sp. z o.o. Lokalizacja: kujawsko-pomorskie / Dodane: dzisiaj
- Consultancy, design and development of integration services for various sources Creation and maintenance of data models for specific Data Warehouses . Building, maintenance and...
Objectivity Sp. z o.o. Lokalizacja: kujawsko-pomorskie / Dodane: dzisiaj
- Your role: Designing and building analytical and AI solutions that meet the Client’s needs. Supporting project Team with technical guidance; designing architecture of the solution....