Praca: Technical Artist [rekrutacja online]
For publishers and developers, QLOC is a first-class service provider that ensures peace of mind, because only QLOC guarantees quality delivered on time.
Although we’re recognized worldwide as one of the best porting vendors, we’re more than just a bunch of cross-platform devs. Our team includes over 450 specialists who are experienced in Development, Quality Assurance and Localization. We provide functional, compliance, localization and compatibility testing, translate and localize games in over 30 languages, as well as offer co-development and remastering services. Hall of fame? Dragons Dogma: Dark Arisen (PC, PS4, XB1 and Switch ports), Devil May Cry series (XB1 and PS4 ports), Resident Evil 4 and 6 (PC port), RiME (PC and XB1 ports), Dark Souls Remastered (PC, XB1, PS4), Hitman (PC, PS4 and XB1 co-dev), Tales of Vesperia: Definitive Edition (PC, PS4, XB1 and Switch remaster), Hellblade: Senua’s Sacrifice (Switch port), Mortal Kombat 11 (PC port) – and many, many more.
For our new project, Gotham Knights developed by WB Games Montréal, we are looking for a
Place of work:
Warsaw, Gdańsk or remotely
- Collaborating closely with our clients’ artists and engineers to ensure that technical production goals are achieved and no visual fidelity is lost;
- Ability to analyze and assess a given set of existing, vast game project files and after in-depth recognition of rendering and asset preparation pipelines going a step further, proposing a solution beneficial for all teams collaborating;
- Tweaking or optimizing shaders, toolchains, pre-cook preparation and cooking process;
- Finding the solutions to differentiate assets quality for current-gen and next-gen SKUs;
- Taking care of the content creation pipeline in order to find ways to optimize/automate workflow;
- Assessment of existing VFX and destruction systems and pipelines provided by our clients;
- Cooperating with Level Designers and Narrative Designers.
- At least 2+ years of experience in game development as a Technical Artist, technically strong Environment Artist or FX Artist;
- Experience with game polishing and optimization pass;
- Excellent technical skills in Unreal Engine 4 (especially shaders, rendering, cooking);
- Experience and skill in using Unreal Material Editor or any shader language (HLSL/CG/ShaderLab);
- Vast experience and passion for profiling using advanced profiling techniques, not only Unreal but also NVIDIA and AMD;
- Experience with or willingness to learn Houdini, working with areas such as destroy systems, procedural generation and automatic LOD generation;
- Experience or knowledge helpful in providing inhouse plugins for Maya, Max or other 3D graphic tools;
- Basic knowledge of scripting or programming languages helpful in automation, pipeline creation or cooperation with programmers while working on tools;
- Wide knowledge about current game trends and solutions;
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Experience or theoretical knowledge of DX12 RTX and DXR technologies / Vulkan API;
- Experience with squeezing extra results out of low-specs hardware, oldschool computers or bearing the spirit of the demoscene;
- Degree in Computer Science or Computer Engineering.
- Interesting and dynamic work atmosphere in a professional, experienced team;
- Work with very strong IPs;
- Ability to put an extra brick in gamedev technology evolution, incorporating our findings as new standards in inhouse tools;
- Full-time contract with a competitive salary;
- Flexible working hours;
- Work in a modern office building;
- Shared financing of Multisport card that grants access to multiple sports facilities;
- Shared financing of private healthcare in Enel-Med;
- Polish, English or Japanese classes;
- Fresh fruit and juice delivery, great coffee;
- Contact with the newest digital entertainment technologies;
- Relocation assistance;
- Help and support with handling work and residence permit procedures, if needed;
- Ability to gain work and life balance – staying away from crunch culture.
Zobacz podobne oferty
TeamQuest Lokalizacja: kujawsko-pomorskie / Toruń Dodane: 2020-11-23
- tworzenie, prototypowanie oraz nadzorowanie wprowadzania nowych funkcjonalności tworzenie warstwy UI całościowy nadzór nad stroną techniczna projektu (kontrola wersji,...
TeamQuest Lokalizacja: kujawsko-pomorskie / Bydgoszcz Dodane: 2020-11-19
- Przygotowanie wstępnych prototypów nowo opracowywanych gier Wspieranie kadry naukowej w poszukiwaniu rozwiązań AI Implementacja rozwiązań AI/ML do tworzonych przez firmę...
Reality Games London Ltd Lokalizacja: kujawsko-pomorskie / Dodane: 2020-11-18
- Requirements has broad general technical knowledge — and knows specific subjects in depth, has experience leading architecture of a large system, is focused on team and company...