Praca: Technical Manager (DevOps Chief Engineer) [rekrutacja online]
Nokia is committed to innovation and technology leadership across mobile, fixed and cloud networks. Your career here will have a positive impact on people’s lives and will help us build the capabilities needed for a more productive, sustainable, and inclusive world.
We challenge ourselves to create an inclusive way of working where we are open to new ideas, empowered to take risks and fearless to bring our authentic selves to work.
The team you’ll be part of
Mobile Networks is a leader in wireless mobility networks and associated services. With more than 3.500 patent families essential for 5G we have a strong 5G portfolio and are a front runner in open and virtualized radio access networks (O-RAN and vRAN).
What you will learn and contribute to
- modernizing our delivery capability
- encompass responsibilities beyond the CDIT domain and be requested to design and implement unique custom automation solutions within a services scope to satisfy internal and external customer requirements
- coordinating the work of our DevOps Engineers
Your skills and experience
- Hands on experience in maintenance of CDIT environment
- Expertise in designing and administrating CDIT tools and practices
- Experience in development of custom automation solutions
- Scripting languages (Bash, Python)
- Containerization tools (Docker, LXC)
- Linux environment in terms of system administration (e.g. Ubuntu, Debian, RedHat, Centos)
- Continuous Integration tools: Jenikns, gitLab
- Experience in technical leadership and team’s work coordination
- Strong will to create useful and friendly tools and processes
Nice to have:
- Master’s or Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Computer Science, Software Technology or equivalent education
- Experience in working in the Agile methodology
- Automation tools (ansible, puppet)
What we offer
Nokia offers flexible and hybrid working schemes, continuous learning opportunities, well-being programs to support you mentally and physically, opportunities to join and get supported by employee resource groups, mentoring programs and highly diverse teams with an inclusive culture where people thrive and are empowered.
Zobacz podobne oferty
Asseco Data Systems S.A. Lokalizacja: kujawsko-pomorskie / Dodane: dzisiaj
- Zadania: samodzielne kierowanie projektem/ami wdrożeniowym/mi u klienta zewnętrznego i wewnętrznego, koordynowanie i nadzór nad zespołem/ami projektowym/mi, prowadzenie...
HCL Poland Lokalizacja: kujawsko-pomorskie / Dodane: wczoraj
- Workplace: Kraków (Remote Work available) As a Software Development Manager, you will have a track record of successful product implementations with demonstrated impact on their...
NOKIA Lokalizacja: kujawsko-pomorskie / Bydgoszcz Dodane: 2021-11-26
- Location: Bydgoszcz Nokia is a global leader in the technologies that connect people and things. With state-of-the-art software, hardware and services for any type of network, Nokia...