Praca: Technical Writer- Professional (Service Now)
Nr ref.: LP/TRP/ZD/08
As a Knowledge Base Owner/Technical Writer, you will assemble, guide, implement and maintain an effective
knowledge base for the program that enables better end user adoption, ultimately benefiting our business and
eventually, our patients. You will be collaborating with the various product teams, developers, quality engineers,
change agents and various stakeholders to build a content repository that will make our products easier to use.
- Plan and implement a knowledge base for the ecosystem in Service Now
- Study, outline, write, and edit new and existing content, working closely with various product teams to
- understand project and product requirements
- Work with internal teams to obtain an in-depth understanding of the product and the documentation
- Independently gather information from subject matter experts to develop, organize, and write procedure
- manuals, technical specifications, and process documentation
- Collaborate with various leads to identify all documentation repositories, revise and edit, and determine the
- best solution for data compilation and centralized storage
- Produce high-quality documentation by incorporating business context alongside technical details that meets
- applicable standards and is appropriate for its intended audience
- Maintain and upkeep the repository through every release cycle
- Create tutorials to help end-users use a variety of products
- Create and maintain the products information architecture within ServiceNow
- Bachelor’s degree in Science, Information Systems, or related field.
- 5+ years of experience in a similar role or context
- Good working knowledge of ServiceNow Knowledge Base
- Demonstrated experience in managing knowledge base for large transformation programs
- Experience preparing end user documents for Salesforce CRM or similar systems
- Business domain knowledge for one or more of the following areas: Commercial Excellence, CRM,
- Multichannel, analytical/dashboards, finance/procurement
- Pharma Commercial Operations experience is an added advantage
- Preferred Skills/Abilities:
- Lives the spirits of an agile innovative culture with a mindset of servant leadership
- Proven ability to quickly learn and understand complex topics
- Superior written and verbal communication skills, with a keen eye for detail
- Experience working with business stakeholders and vendors to improve user experience: design, UI, and
- help refine content and create visuals and diagrams for technical support content
- Proven ability to handle multiple topics simultaneously, with an eye for prioritization
- Strong interpersonal skills, skilled in facilitation, situational awareness, communications and mentoring
- Working knowledge of SDLC and release processes
- Passionate about learning, sharing and further developing best practices to achieve greater impact
- Strong awareness of geographic, cultural and organisational opportunities, conditions and constraints to
- build sound, sustainable and collaborative relationships with stakeholders.
- global program, therefore flexibility to attend some meetings (not all) outside “standard” working
- hours is needed to be successful.
- Additional notes:Preferred Time Zone: EU-CET
- English Proficiency
Zobacz podobne oferty
Urząd Dozoru Technicznego Lokalizacja: kujawsko-pomorskie / Bydgoszcz Dodane: wczoraj
- Kluczowe obowiązki: Analiza i weryfikacja dokumentacji technicznej, w szczególności weryfikacji dokumentacji projektowej urządzeń ciśnieniowych w oparciu o normy zharmonizowane....
Avenga Lokalizacja: kujawsko-pomorskie / Dodane: 2021-09-21
- The individual will work with tech team to author/modify/update system documents as necessary. The person will be working with the Business and Tech Organization to gather and assess...
NOKIA Lokalizacja: kujawsko-pomorskie / Dodane: 2021-09-20
- Location: Wrocław About the project Your main activity will be BTSOAM (Base Station Operation and Maintenance) specification preparation (requirements and use cases)....