Praca: Tour Representative
Coral Travel Poland is part of the international travel company OTI Holding, which has been present on the market since 1992. OTI Group brings together companies from 7 countries around the world, and its services have been used by more than 20 million tourists. In Poland it has been developing dynamically since 1999, being in 4th place in the ranking of the largest travel agencies. Today, it offers holidays to Greece, Spain, Bulgaria, Turkey, Egypt, Tunisia and exotic countries such as the Dominican Republic, Thailand and the United Arab Emirates.
WE ARE LOOKING FOR dynamic, smiling and wellorganized people who can communicate in Polish and English, with a general knowledge of world geography and the tourism market, ready to work abroad. Experience in piloting or customer service is welcome. Education with a tourist profile will be an additional advantage.
- Looking after customers during their stay
- Sale and conducting of optional excursions
- Organizing information meetings
- Conducting transfers (airport-hotel-airport)
- Receiving possible complaints and forwarding them to the office
- Fluent knowledge of the Polish language
- Communicative knowledge of English or Russian
- High personal culture
- Responsibility and independence
- Experience working in tourism or customer service
- Employment in the months: from April – June to September – October
- Work in an international environment
- Basic salary + commission + internship bonus
- Necessary tools for work (telephone, uniform) as well as training and materials preparing for work
- Flights back and forth
We kindly inform you, we will contact with select candidates.