Praca: Supplier Administrative Assistant
Wooodward Poland Sp. z o. o.
ul. Skarbowa 32
Woodwardis a multinational company with leading edge technology, headquartered in Fort Collins, CO. We are an independent designer, manufacturer, and service provider of energy control and optimization solutions for commercial and military aircraft, turbines, reciprocating engines, and electrical power system equipment. Global customers in the aerospace, power and process industries, and transportation markets rely on Woodwardtechnology to make their equipment more efficient and reliable minimizing environmental impact. In our facility in Niepołomice we are designing, manufacturing and testing electronic controllers for aerospace and various industries and mechanical components for aerospace and energy industry.
Join our Administration Team as an Administrative Assistant
Nr Ref.: 2101021
- Assists leaders (including President of the Management Board) with organizing their calendars and preparing documents;
- Provides support for all departments as required. Including filing, creating Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and other electronic documents, completing travel expense reports, as well as other general administrative duties as assigned;
- Creates & maintains content of Administration intranet sites;
- Organizes company events, sight-seeing tours for guests and short local trips;
- Supports travel arrangement for all leaders;
- Responsible for the reservation company resources e.g. conference rooms, mobile phones, pool-cars;
- Greets visitors, ascertains nature of business, and conducts visitors to leaders or appropriate person;
- Co-ordinates work with facility service providers (house-keeping, security, maintenance, etc.) and prepares office supplies orders;
- May prepare outgoing mail and distribute incoming mail.
- Minimum High School Education, University degree preferred;
- 3-5 years of experience as a Secretary or Administrative Assistant;
- Polish as mother tongue, proficient in English. German would be an advantage;
- Solid computer skills: MS Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint. MS Sharepoint knowledge would be an advantage;
- Solid skills in use of general office equipment;
- Excellent communication and presentation skills;
- Approachable and easy to deal with;
- Must be detail oriented, with excellent organizational skills;
- Ability to follow written and verbal instructions;
- Ability to work with limited supervision;
- Must be a team player.
- Stable employment within a growing and dynamic team
- Advancement opportunities in international team
- Competitive base pay
- A total rewards package, that includes: private health insurance, life & accidental insurance, foreign languages courses, Multisport package
- Company performance bonus program
- Work-life balance, semi-flexible working time
- Employee – friendly renumeration structrure based on creative works (available for selected positions)
- PPK: Woodward offers payment to your PPK account up to 4% of your compensation depending on seniority
- Relocation support
Zobacz podobne oferty
Powiatowy Urząd Pracy w Bydgoszczy Lokalizacja: kujawsko-pomorskie / Bydgoszcz Dodane: wczoraj
- - pomoc w funkcjonowaniu biura, prawidłowego obiegu dokumentów (ich przyjęcie, przekazanie, archiwizowanie);- pomoc w dziale księgowo-kadrowym;- pomoc w obsłudze klienta.Staż...
ROHLIG SUUS Logistics SA Lokalizacja: kujawsko-pomorskie / Bydgoszcz Dodane: 2021-05-13
- Do twoich zadań należeć będzie: Bieżący kontakt z kierowcami i odbiorcami Telefoniczna i mailowa awizacja dostaw u odbiorców niemieckojęzycznych Przygotowywanie dokumentacji...
Klient portalu Praca.pl Lokalizacja: kujawsko-pomorskie / Dodane: 2021-05-11
- *** If you are interested in this position, please share with us your compelling motivation and your CV in German or English. *** A private family office is looking to hire an...